rareoldprints.com

Exterior View of the Ladye Chapel, at the East end of St. Saviour's Church, Southwark, as restored by Public subscription in 1833, under the direction of Geo Gwilt Esqre F.S.A. Hony. Architect.

Ref: P/23974
< >

Title: Exterior View of the Ladye Chapel, at the East end of St. Saviour's Church, Southwark, as restored by Public subscription in 1833, under the direction of Geo Gwilt Esqre F.S.A. Hony. Architect.
County: London
Location: Southwark
Cathedrals: Southwark
Medium: Lithograph
Artist: Hawkins, George
Lithographer: Hawkins, George
Publisher: Geo Hawkins, 5 Chathm Place North Hackney
Date: 1833
Dimensions: 209 x 236 mm





Antique Lithograph - "Exterior View of the Ladye Chapel, at the East end of St. Saviour's Church, Southwark, as restored by Public subscription in 1833, under the direction of Geo Gwilt Esqre F.S.A. Hony. Architect." by G Hawkins published 1833 by Geo Hawkins, 5 Chathm Place North Hackney.